To automatically qualify for financial assistance, you can provide one of the following:
1. Currently receiving WIC – upload your Statement of qualifying benefit period
2. Currently receiving Medicaid – upload the applicants Statement of qualifying benefit period. Medicaid documentation must be for head of household or applicant, not dependent children.
3. Current receiving Food Stamps (SNAP) – upload your Statement of qualifying benefit period
If you do not have any of the above, you must supply the following in order to be considered for financial assistance.
1. Valid Proof of identity – State issued photo id/driver’s license, a federal, state or local government, or military ID card.
-- AND --
2. Proof of income – Earned and unearned (gross) income for all persons residing in the home. (Gross income is what you have before taxes or anything is taken out. You can show “earned income” with your paycheck stubs for the past month. “Unearned” income is money you get that is not a pay check. This could be child support or unemployment compensation benefits or disability benefits that you get.
-- OR --
3. If you are self-employed, you must show a copy of last year’s income tax return.
We strictly follow Income Eligibility Guidelines to determine if someone is eligible for assistance.
See the income chart .